Issues with custom reports

Good evening everyone, I have the very same problem. Issues with a form in Spanish: no graph shows up in the report after I tryed to customize graph style. Dear Kal, may you please reset the graph in order to have at least bar charts available? Below the data:
Username: xxxxxxx
Project name: Evaluación de impacto - PERSONAL INSTITUCIONES, PADRES Y ESTUDIANTES
Project link: https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/#/forms/aaALxmiSMeVF5rTeeN7V2u/summary
Thank you very much in advance
Leo

Welcome to the community @LeoL! I have reset your chart and you should be able to view your custom report normally. But as said above it’s a bug and please follow the instructions as outlined above.

I am really grateful to you Kal! You think is fine to play around with chart styles or better to stick to bar charts? Thank you very much again!

Leo

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

@LeoL, kindly please be informed that if you wish to play around with the custom report, kindly please note the followings:

• First change your browser language to English. (note, if you don’t you will face the issue again)
  • Then you could work with graphs and bars without any issue.

Hi @LeoL

Kindly please be informed that we have a recent release of the KoBoToolbox, which should fix this issue permanently. For details, please feel free to go through the release notes: