Kobo constraints not working

Dear community,

I have coded several forms in Kobo during my tenure in the humanitarian field, but lately the “constraints” on Kobo are not working. Neither enketo nor Kobo seem to read them.

The survey functions entirely except for the “constraints”

Your help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Raina

Did you made it works?

If not, which was the constraint that is not working for you? show me the question and the constraint conditions and let’s check if I can help you.

Regards

···

El jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2018, 16:28:43 (UTC-3), Raina Z escribió:

Dear community,

I have coded several forms in Kobo during my tenure in the humanitarian field, but lately the “constraints” on Kobo are not working. Neither enketo nor Kobo seem to read them.

Raina

Yes, the constraints were able to work finally.

In fact it was an issue with Kobo not reading that I had a spelling error in the first line of the Excel sheet. Kobo should actually make their system check for this.

···

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 5:11 PM Enrique Ramírez dana...@gmail.com wrote:

Did you made it works?

If not, which was the constraint that is not working for you? show me the question and the constraint conditions and let’s check if I can help you.

Regards

El jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2018, 16:28:43 (UTC-3), Raina Z escribió:

Dear community,

Raina

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “KoBoToolbox Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.