kobo-docker

Hi

I am trying to install kobotoolbox on my local machine. I tried many times like first with dist-kobo-devel project and now with kobo-docker. There is always something wrong with it. Dont know where am I doing wrong. I followed all the steps also and there was no error.

So I just want to know ,Is there anyone who is able to install it successfully and help me in finding out the error.

Thanks

Regards

Ruchi

I am having the same problem. The latest kobo docker images are not working. It complains about South, which I uninstalled to no avail. Must have to do with breaking changes pushed to the master branch or out-of-sync images.

···

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 1:31:39 PM UTC+2, Ruchi Kansal wrote:

Hi

I am trying to install kobotoolbox on my local machine. I tried many times like first with dist-kobo-devel project and now with kobo-docker. There is always something wrong with it. Dont know where am I doing wrong. I followed all the steps also and there was no error.

So I just want to know ,Is there anyone who is able to install it successfully and help me in finding out the error.

Thanks

Regards

Ruchi

Hi, Ahmet. We’ve made some more updates to the repo and images (beware that these are not quite stable yet), so please pull both and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
Esmail

···

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 1:50:57 PM UTC-4, Ahmet Özışık wrote:

I am having the same problem. The latest kobo docker images are not working. It complains about South, which I uninstalled to no avail. Must have to do with breaking changes pushed to the master branch or out-of-sync images.

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 1:31:39 PM UTC+2, Ruchi Kansal wrote:

Hi

Thanks

Regards

Ruchi