Kobo Download not working properly

Hi all? When I download data, the dataset is incomplete (most columns dont have data).

Can any one please help me. Data collection for a project I support has begun and I will need to be able to download complete dataset.

I have written more than twice to KOBO Support and there has been no feedback. At this point I am considering using another platform other Kobo, if the issue cant be resolved (I have used the Kobo for atleast 4 years simply because its simple and easy to use. Considering complex alternatives would be a difficult decision)

Any help is highly appreciated

Dear All

I am also facing issue. Please consider it and guide us.

Many people involved in the data collection.

Regards

Mathew P Abraham

Kalike

···

From: kobo-...@googlegroups.com [mailto:kobo-...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Louis Omoya
Sent: 07 June 2017 13:50
To: Kobo Users kob...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [KoBo Users] Kobo Download not working properly

Hi all? When I download data, the dataset is incomplete (most columns dont have data).

Can any one please help me. Data collection for a project I support has begun and I will need to be able to download complete dataset.

I have written more than twice to KOBO Support and there has been no feedback. At this point I am considering using another platform other Kobo, if the issue cant be resolved (I have used the Kobo for atleast 4 years simply because its simple and easy to use. Considering complex alternatives would be a difficult decision)

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Is it possible the questions were not answered? Or they were not saved?
Kindly check where questions were mandatory and see if they were completely downloaded, then you might get an idea where the mix up is coming from.

···

On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 9:20:19 AM UTC+1, Louis Omoya wrote:

Perhaps if you share the form we can assist. It seems strange that only some field would show up.

P.

···

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 7:24 AM, AMO ARU arubi...@gmail.com wrote:

Is it possible the questions were not answered? Or they were not saved?
Kindly check where questions were mandatory and see if they were completely downloaded, then you might get an idea where the mix up is coming from.

On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 9:20:19 AM UTC+1, Louis Omoya wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.