Kobo toolbox default server

Hi,
I am just wondering how i can find out what server the data our team have submitted to koboToolbox are hosted by?
Best wishes
Catherine

Welcome back to the community, @cp622! Maybe you will need to check the URL settings under the Settings>Server if the data was collected from the Collect android app. The same can also be identified by checking out the Enketo URL to identify which server where the data was submitted.

Hi @Kal_Lam
I have checked the odk collect app and under server settings it gives a URL https://kc.kobotoolbox.org however I don’t see whether it is Microsoft azure or amazon web services which back up the data?
Regards
Catherine

Hi @Kal_Lam
Just wondering if there is a way to find out what background server our data is hosted on, is it amazon web services or microsoft azure?
Best wishes
Catherine

@cp622, just so you know, there are two servers (non-humanitarian and humanitarian servers) for KoboToolbox. If you have an account on one of the servers and try to log in to your account through the link for the other server, you cannot log in. So you’ll need to log in with the right link.

For the non-humanitarian account, try login through this link

For the humanitarian account, try login through this link

So these two login links will help you know which server you are using.

But when looking at the Collect android app's configuration, it seems like you are using the non-humanitarian server.