KoBoCollect stops when I try to enter data using my Tablet

Hello everyone…
I have problem to entry data in my tablet.

I have made a form with questions that can be automatically filled using formulas in the compute and constraint columns … but when I enter data on questions related to these questions the application suddenly stops and I exit the data input system. What should I do ??

Hi @dy10,

This seems to be a syntax error within your xlsform. Would you mind validating your xlsform with https://opendatakit.org/xlsform/ and see if they are OK.

GOOD DAY!

it’s mean my xls form has correct?

Hi @dy10,

Could you share your xlsform so that we could have a look at our end.

GOOD DAY!

use google keyboard as a default keyboard

Hi @rahhal,

Welcome back to the community! Could you explain more on what you wish to know as the information you provided is not clear:

GOOD DAY!

My xlsformTRIAL 1.xls (90 KB) attached

thank you

Hi @dy10,

Would you mind having a look at the xlsform now. I have fixed it row 59 and 60 highlighting the relevant column in yellow. My observation here was that the survey form had two condition where a single condition would work smoothly.

xlsform:
TRIAL 1.xls (90.5 KB)

GOOD DAY!

Kal_Lam
thanks for the help so far…
By the way
Do you know why I did not manage to input data on a tablet (suddenly while inputting out of the form) ? even though it works while on the web preview…

is there something wrong with xmlform ??
thxTRIAL 2(OK).xls (92.5 KB)

Hi @dy10,

It’s because of the conflict in the formula that you used in the xlsform.

GOOD DAY!

what should I do??:frowning:

Hi @dy10,

In this case i would advise you to track the question (which automatically shuts down when trying to enter the data in KoBoCollect) and fix its syntax error.

GOOD DAY!