Languages not loading in kobotoolbox (web version). Only english is shown

Hi,

I’m trying to deploy the dockerised version. Everything is OK except that I’m not having in the user coner the list of translated languages, only english is available.

Can you help me figure out what is going wrong?

Gratefully,

DRIKS

Hi, did you reload the page of the KoBo-form? Some changes only get active then. This might also be due to a small error (spelling?) in the header of the translation colums of excel-sheet. I hope you found a solution!

Kind regards,
Daniela¨

···

On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 4:53:16 AM UTC+1, Cédric KOKOU wrote:

Hi,

I’m trying to deploy the dockerised version. Everything is OK except that I’m not having in the user coner the list of translated languages, only english is available.

Gratefully,

DRIKS

Thanks for contact us.
You can add me on skype : arfan66701 and will try figure out this soon.

···

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 11:57 AM, Daniela Zimmermann daniela.z...@helvetas.org wrote:

Hi, did you reload the page of the KoBo-form? Some changes only get active then. This might also be due to a small error (spelling?) in the header of the translation colums of excel-sheet. I hope you found a solution!

Kind regards,
Daniela¨

On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 4:53:16 AM UTC+1, Cédric KOKOU wrote:

Hi,

Gratefully,

DRIKS

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “KoBoToolbox Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.