Loading error in Enketo

Hi,
I have created one Project. But i am unable to Add Data through Enketo Web Link. Enketo Express for KoBo Toolbox
Its working fine in KoboCollect App but not able to open in Enketo Web Link. I am getting the Error attached here.Error
Also attaching the xlsform here :
I was unable to attached the xlsform. it gives me error message new user cannot upload attachments.

Hi @santro
Have you had a look at the following discussion?

Stephane

1 Like

I had checked that discussion. My number of rows in choices list in total is 450 and for a particular question it is 53 for one of the question. I dont think that this is too long. I am unable to share the xlsform because it says new user cannot upload attachments.

Welcome to the community, @santro! You should now be able to share your xlsform with the community. If you are still not able to share, please refresh your page.

Hi,
Kindly find the attached xlsform.
OX-Enketo.xlsx (379.6 KB)

@santro, it seems like you have a total question of approximately 1200+ while you have choices of 536. Hence I would say the volume of the question is too large. Could you try it by splitting your survey projects to see if you are able to load them?