Loading image yields the word "image" in form rather than the photo

Hello,
I have followed past posts on loading images to find the correct code and upload the images in settings, However when I preview the form only the word “image” appears, not the actual photo. The rest of the form works fine. I’ve tried FireFox and Chrome to view the form.
Thanks for any advice on getting the images to appear.

Hi @hek,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind sharing with us the file format that you tried to upload as image. Sometimes, if the file format is not supported it may not show you the image in your survey project.

As a reference you could also have a look at our support article Adding media to your form which helps you with the proper instructions on how to upload a media to your survey project.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thanks. I tried all .png first and then all .jpg as a second attempt, and then back to .png

Hi @hek,

If you are still having an issue, would you mind providing me the following information through a private message so that i could have a look at your issue:

• Username
  • Server
  • Project name

Have a great day!

Hi @hek,

Kindly please be informed that i was able to load the image from your survey project. Yes, it takes a bit time to load the image because you have used a high resolution image. Try by decreasing the image resolution and it should load quickly.

Reference of the image being loaded in your survey projcet:

Have a great day!

1 Like

That is fantastic news and strange, perhaps my field crew will be better at this than me! Thank you for your assistance and sorry to bother.

1 Like