Loading problem

Bonjour Mr KAL
J’espère que mon mail vous trouve en bonne santé. En effet, j’ai conçu un formulaire d’enquête et impossible de le télécharger sur la plateforme.
voici l’image et le fichier
Collecte-U1.xlsx (24.1 KB)

Bonjour @Kal_Lam
j’ai conçu un formulaire mais lorsque je veux deployer voici le message qui s’affiche
ODK Validate Errors: >> Something broke the parser. See above for a hint. Error evaluating field ‘firstname’ (${hh_rpt}[1]/NM[1]/firstname[1]): The problem was located in Calculate expression for ${firstname} XPath evaluation: cannot handle function ‘trim’ Caused by: org.javarosa.xpath.XPathUnhandledException: The problem was located in Calculate expression for ${firstname} XPath evaluation: cannot handle function ‘trim’ … 10 more The following files failed validation: ${tmp809e1h91} Result: Invalid
Collecte-U1.xlsx (29.7 KB)

Welcome back to the community, @nomolos! It’s always good to validate your XLSForm through this online validator. The online validator should help you identify syntax issues present within your XLSForm.

I tried but it’s always the same message

@nomolos, when I validate your XLSForm through the online validator, I get this error message:

And when I checked your XLSForm, I see some space in your name SECTION0_IDENTIFICATION DU MENAGE.

Please also note that the name cannot have space with it.

And please also note that you will need to fix the issue and then validate your XLSForm with the online validator again to check for other syntax issues.

Uploading: Capture d’écran 2023-04-24 135359.jpg…