can i attache map graphics on kobocollect? if its possible how?
Definitely, you are able to collect GPS data in KoBoToolbox. For this kindly please follow the following steps:
- First of all you will need to have a GPS question in your survey tool.
- If you have built the survey tool through KoBo Form Builder UI type “maps” in the “Appearance (Advanced)” else if you have built the same through the XLS Forms, type “maps” in the “appearance” column.
- Deploy your survey form through the KoBoToolbox server.
- Ensure that you have updated the google maps mobile application (online) before you start your survey. Once the same is updated, you will not require internet connection in the field to update the maps.
- Now get the survey form in your KoBoCollect Application and start collecting the GPS coordinates through the displayed map.
Hope this was of help!