Media Import - Error 500

Dear all,

I encountering problems while trying to upload media on my latest survey.
I keep on receiving the following message:

“We no longer recommend using the legacy interface. Please access all our new features in the [new interface] (new map, table, reports, labeled data exports, etc.). If you have deployed your project directly in the legacy interface, there is no way to use these new features. This legacy interface will be removed shortly.”

The link proposed for the new interface does not work.

Is there a new way for uploading media?

Best,

Corentin

@corentinlicoppe1, would you also mind sharing with us a screenshot of the same so that we could understand your issue pictorially.

Could you also let us know the server you are using?

The non-humanitarian server

OK, could you provide me the following (through a private message) so that i could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server: HHI

Also please share with me your image file so that I could try uploading it in your user account.

@corentinlicoppe1, I could upload the png files (Image_1.png, Image_2.png, Image_3.png, Image_4.png, Image_5.png, Image_6.png) without any issue:

Note: You could delete them if you don’t require them (Image_1.png, Image_2.png, Image_3.png, Image_4.png, Image_5.png, Image_6.png). So this is to confirm you that it’s not an issue in the system.

Even though you managed to do it, the issue persists on my side…
I am working on Google Chrome, is that a problem?

I tried with Chrome too.

Hi @corentinlicoppe1
Have you tried changing your internet connectivity?

Stephane

1 Like