Missing repeated groups in KoBo Collect android app

Despite repeatedly trying, I am not able to see the Grouped questions, which are marked for repeating in KoBo Collect app. My android app is of the latest version, as I have downloaded it just yesterday.
I have tried to solve the problem using various posts in the community blogs, but without any solution.
Can you please help me out?

Hi @deepaush,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind sharing with us your xlsform so that we could have a look at our end and see if it’s an issue with the form design as the repeat group (form that i have in my user account) works perfectly in KoBoCollect v1.27.3 at my end.

Have a great day!

Hello @Kal_Lam,

Thank you Sir for your concern. I am attaching the xlsform for your consideration.
I am very much a beginner in using the KoBo Collect tools, so mistakes if any may kindly be pointed out.
This is to also inform you that I am using KoBoCollect v1.25.1 as it is the latest version available in Google Play in India.Household survey schedule.xlsx (9.7 KB)

Hi @deepaush,

You will need to press the ADD every time you wish to add a repeat group information to your collection as shown in the image below:

Besides, i quickly scanned your xlsform and they are OK (regarding the repeat group settings. However, i observed that the following in your constraint:

I would have used the regex code in the constraint to control the phone number as outlined in the image below:

Reference xlsform:

Household survey schedule.xlsx (15.0 KB)

Have a great day!

1 Like