Missing submissions (download only has the older submissions)

Hi,
An enumerator made new submissions to two existing deployed forms. In the ‘data window or tab’, I see all the submissions (old+new) for the two deployed forms. Yet, when I download the data only the older submissions are present. The new submissions are not included in any of the two downloaded forms. When I click on ‘Table’ in the ‘Data’ tab, I see the new submissions for both forms. I proceeded to export the data as XLS (legacy) with the hope to accessing the the new submissions yet, they were still absent. In one of the forms, I could not even export the data as XLS (legacy).

Could any one help me? what i should do to fix it?

Hi,
I have been able to resolve it.
Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @william_2! Thank you for confirming that you finally resolved the issue. Could you share your solution to the entire community! That should be helpful to members having similar issues in the future.

@Kal_Lam
Here is the solution that worked for me:
In the 'Table’ under the ‘Data’ tab, I checked the boxes for all the new submissions, and then changed the status of the submissions to ‘Set status: Approved’. Following that, I downloaded the data in XLS format. All the new submissions subsequently appeared under the older submissions.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this with the entire community @william_2!

Thank you @Kal_Lam,
Please, I left out one more step prior to downloading the data:
*After changing the status to ‘Set status: Approved’, you go to ‘Download’ under ‘Data’ tab. In ‘Download’ you click ‘Export’ to apply the changes. Finally, you download the data in your chosen format.

2 Likes