Name Default Langauge

Is there a way to Name the default language in KoboToolbox.

I want the default language to be “Myanmar (Zawgyi)” but i don’t see anyway to do this?

Under the “settings” sheet in your xlsform, you can add a column “default_language” and define the language there.

···

On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 2:54:45 AM UTC-4, Johnny Knox wrote:

I want the default language to be “Myanmar (Zawgyi)” but i don’t see anyway to do this?

Thanks! It worked. one question. What symbols can you use in this field. Is it just text? can I use Spaces, parentheses or hyphens?

···

On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 8:21:52 PM UTC+6:30, jos…@mail.harvard.edu wrote:

Under the “settings” sheet in your xlsform, you can add a column “default_language” and define the language there.

Sorry for the late reply. I don’t think you can use spaces, underscores are better.

···

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 11:04:25 PM UTC-4, Johnny Knox wrote:

Thanks! It worked. one question. What symbols can you use in this field. Is it just text? can I use Spaces, parentheses or hyphens?

On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 8:21:52 PM UTC+6:30, jos…@mail.harvard.edu wrote: