Not able to share my forms with other usernames

Hello, I cannot share my surveys with usernames - it just says ‘they cannot be found’, but they all have an account with kobo tool box. Please can you help?

All the best,

Maika

@MaikaScales, please be informed that there are two public KoboToolbox servers. If you have created a project in one of them and try to share it with someone else from a different server, you won’t be able to share. Both of your accounts should be under the same server.

Hello, thank you for your response. I can confirm that both accounts are under the same server, and we are still unable to find each other. What else can we do?

Hello, please could you help as I really need to send out these surveys asap to our teams - we are all on the same server but I cannot find them using their usernames. Please can we have your help. Thank you.

@MaikaScales, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username (yours as your as your colleagues)
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Thank you,

My username is: xxxxxxx
My colleague is: xxxxxxx
Project name: ND-E01, ND-E02, ND-E03, ND-E04, ND-E05, ND-E06
Server: Humanitarian - Multiple clusters

@MaikaScales, as said before, I can confirm that your user account starting from h and ending in s is registered in the non-humanitarian server, while your other account starting from m and ending in s is registered in the humanitarian server. This is why you are not able to share your project. Both your user accounts should be registered under the same server.

1 Like

Hi Kal_Lam, I have checked and I am a bit confused, as I registered my account starting from h and ending in s in the humanitarian-multiple cluster? My colleagues are on this same server. How can I change server? Where do I select my server?

@MaikaScales, maybe you could check out the server by comparing the login link for your account and your colleagues account.

Hi Kalam, Yes I will do this - but please could you tell me how to set to either change my server or set up a kobo tool box with a Humanitarian server? It would be very helpful. Thank you

@MaikaScales, transferring your KoboToolbox account from one server (humanitarian server to the non-humanitarian server or vice versa) to another is impossible. However, you could delete the existing account and create another one on the server where needed. Feel free to reach us through support@kobotoolbox.org to delete your existing account. We shall help you with the same.