ODK + Sharepoint + Xamarin

Hi, I have a new year’s resolution for 2016, as some of you know, some of us come from the Microsoft (dark side) area, and some United Nations Agencies use Sharepoint, and the integration with the ODK Tools (Formhub, Ona, KoboToolbox) is difficult (it has many implications about security because usually Sharepoint installations doesn’t allow external access and so on), so I’m gonna start an open source project to integrate Odk tools into Sharepoint. The success of this project will depend on how many contributors and sponsors I got, my time is very limited so any help will be appreciated. Anybody with C#, Angular, and Sharepoint knowledge can help and of course any company that can help will be appreciated.

P.D.: I have another idea about doing ODK Collect for all platforms (ShareRosa - OpenRosa), lately I’m working with Xamarin and doing a port that will work in any platform will be not so much difficult.

Happy new year.

Molina,

We will be here to walk with you. I could pre-test any apha and beta versions you develop.

If you need anything in XML please let me know, I could work on this. BTW I don’t know if you are also looking at ODK 2.0 Integration?

Paul Macharia

···

On Dec 26, 2015 2:01 PM, “Luis Molina” micuent...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi, I have a new year’s resolution for 2016, as some of you know, some of us come from the Microsoft (dark side) area, and some United Nations Agencies use Sharepoint, and the integration with the ODK Tools (Formhub, Ona, KoboToolbox) is difficult (it has many implications about security because usually Sharepoint installations doesn’t allow external access and so on), so I’m gonna start an open source project to integrate Odk tools into Sharepoint. The success of this project will depend on how many contributors and sponsors I got, my time is very limited so any help will be appreciated. Anybody with C#, Angular, and Sharepoint knowledge can help and of course any company that can help will be appreciated.

P.D.: I have another idea about doing ODK Collect for all platforms (ShareRosa - OpenRosa), lately I’m working with Xamarin and doing a port that will work in any platform will be not so much difficult.

Happy new year.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Paul, thanks and excuse me but I’ve been busy and hadn’t seen your post til today . At first I’m planning to use version 1.

···

El sábado, 26 de diciembre de 2015, 16:41:29 (UTC+1), paul macharia escribió:

Molina,

We will be here to walk with you. I could pre-test any apha and beta versions you develop.

If you need anything in XML please let me know, I could work on this. BTW I don’t know if you are also looking at ODK 2.0 Integration?

Paul Macharia

On Dec 26, 2015 2:01 PM, “Luis Molina” micue...@gmail.com wrote:

Happy new year.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

I’d be game to test any early versions.