Photo: Signature or Draw- Error Could not retrieve signature

I have created a form which includes a field to capture signatures using the web form with the field type is photo and the appearance set to draw or signature. Many of my records have the following error: could not retrieve signature, but an icon is shown on the data view and the galley shows a black screen.

How can this be corrected?

Welcome to the community, @eplserver! Could you also share with the community a screenshot of the error message you are getting? This should help us troubleshoot your issue!

Please see screen shot

@eplserver, thank you for providing details. Could you also provide me the following through a private message? Maybe I could have a closer look at your case.

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

You should be able to send me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Dear Kal_Lam:

Basically, I am accessing the webform using the internet browser on the cellular phone to collect/record my data in the field. For many of the entries that I have recorded so far the signatures are not being uploaded. I see the message previously posted.

Please advise.

Sincerely,
Vivette

1 Like

Thank you for providing details @eplserver! But at the same time, we would also like to troubleshoot your issue.

hola, yo también tengo el mismo problema, me podrían ayudar por favor @Kal_Lam

@planpatrocinio, could you also share with us some details and screenshots the explains your issue?

tenemos un cuestionario que tiene tres preguntas de firma, he intentado descargar las firmas y no ha sido posible, cuando intento visualizarlas me aparece el mensaje del pantallazo, trabajamos desde el servidor humanitario, agradecería me puedan colaborar,

Hi

We are facing a similar problem with signatures - not images - IF the survey was saved as a draft.

Did you find a solution for the above?