Please, how to give logical name to my xlsform wen I apload it in power query?
Welcome back to the community, @msodjinou! Could you kindly explain your issue again as your query is still not clear.
In KoboToolbox, there are three options for mandatory response:
- Yes - The question must be answered at all times. …
- No - The question is not mandatory and hence can be manually skipped.
- Custom logic - You can define logic using XLSForm code which will define when the question will be mandatory.
- To open a query, locate one previously loaded from the Power Query Editor, select a cell in the data, and then select Query > Edit. …
- Select Add Column > Column From Examples > From All Columns. …
- Enter a sample value for the new column data you want, and then press Ctrl + Enter.
- Select OK.