Problem in editing a shared project

Hi,
I have added a user to a form and given him the rights to edit submissions. But when that user is trying to edit the form, following message is displayed:

"Oops, this form doesn’t exist (anymore). Most likely the owner of the form has deleted it, archived it, or disabled it. Please contact the form’s owner to confirm. Detailed error: Form with ID a3cfbbTEGc8KNqdfRZJSib not found in /formList. "

Whereas I (owner) have not deleted anything - neither form nor the submission. Also, when I am trying to edit the same submission, it is working well.

Please help!

Hi @phiafoundation,

Could you kindly share with us the following through a private message so that we could have a closer look at our end:

• Username (admin & the one it was shared with)
  • Project name
  • Server

Have a great day!

Sure, Please let me know where I should send the required details.

Hi @phiafoundation,

Could you kindly follow the instructions outlined in the post discussed previously on how to send a private message:

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hi @phiafoundation,

Would you mind requesting your colleague to check them now. Your colleague should be able to edit the submissions now. As a solution i simply provided your colleague an add submission permission and it worked.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hi,
We use google chrome as our browser.

Regards,
Phia Foundation

Hi @phiafoundation,

Your issue should be solved by now. Could you kindly request your colleague to make a check at his/her end.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thanks. It is working now.

2 Likes