Problem viewing submissions

@fmi, i see that you have 17 different deployments in your survey project. Could you list out some major changes that you made to your XLSForm from version 1 to version 17?

1 Like

We added new questions (matrix; text box), new choices (single choice), updated appearance (multiline).

1 Like

Thank you for providing the details. This should also be helpful for us to troubleshoot. Is this all the changes you made? Did you also change the groups or anything within the group and the variable names?

Yes also changes to variable names (XML values) and data column names, as well as deleting some questions. There could be more sorry I don’t remember every single change but these would be the major things.

1 Like

Thank you for providing all the details. Will also go through it and check and get back to you if anything else is needed.

Hi @Kal_Lam any update on this?

@fmi, we are on it. We will get back to you soon.

Hi @fmi, we are currently looking into the issue and I apologize for the delay.

As a workaround, in the meantime, to view your submission’s data without editing, you can grab the _id value for your submission and navigate to this URL (where ASSET_UID is the uid for your project):

https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info/api/v2/assets/{ASSET_UID}/data/{_id}/enketo/view/

That will give you a response with a URL looking something like this:

https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/view/3607ff015672fb8a49b2aade90d7be9c?instance_id=94dbed09-7b2f-454c-9d31-3084d335da91&return_url=false

If you then navigate to that URL, it will open up the Enketo web form in view only mode.

Alternatively you can export your data to review it or continue using the data table in the UI :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thank you!! This is useful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Kal_Lam,

Do you have any update on this?

We still cannot preview the submissions.

Many thanks,
Firouzeh

Hi @fmi, unfortunately there is still no update on a fix yet. I apologize for the inconvenience of this issue in your project.

1 Like