Problem with API KoBo OCHA server

Problem with API for KoBo OCHA server, it doesn’t work with the forms that have big number of submissions, it works will with the other form that have low number of submissions.

knowing that i have more than 12k submissions, the problem is that i can load the data to excel or PBI.

Any solution!

Thanks

Welcome to the community, @omar997! So you mean you are not able to load your data to Excel Power Query or the Power BI using the API when you have a large data but can load the same when the data is small?

1 Like

Yes, i tried with another form it works. but the form with the big number of submissions still not working, it stopped yesterday!

Thanks

@omar997, we have been reached out by a few community members regarding server issues (project/data loading issues). I thus suspect that your issue too is related with the same. FYI, the loading issues generally happens when there is load in the server. The load balancer should automatically adjust it though. Would you mind reaching us back if the same is not resolved by tomorrow. But FYI, it should not take till tomorrow. Feel free to reach us back if the issue still persists.

1 Like

Ok, thanks a lot for your support.

1 Like