Problems in opening surveys in Ghana

I send regularly surveys to our many partners in Africa. I’ve noticed that our partner based in Ghana could not open the surveys that I sent him. When he tries to open the link with the survey, he obtains always the same screen which says that the link is expired (PC) or a blank screen on his phone.
Is it possible that the Kobotool/enketo platform is blocked in this country by a national firewall? Do you have any information about that problem. Would installing the Kobocollect app eventually solve this problem?

Many thanks,
Claudio

Hi @cbrenni,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind checking your project if it has been archived? If archived, would you try to un-archive it and let the user know.

GOOD DAY!

Hi @Kal_Lam,

I’ve checked the project is not archived. The other participants in others countries (Burkina Faso, Tanzania and Madagascar) have no problem at all in opening the survey. It is only our partner based in Ghana who have problems. And this is happening with both surveys that I’ve sent him from two different projects.

Have a good day and thank you for your reply.

1 Like

Just a thought. If you are using MiFi, you might try using a VPN with it.

1 Like

Hi @cbrenni
The only way to know that is to have one of your team members in Ghana use a VPN as suggested by @jblackman and if it works then it is surely a block. On the other hand, if they are all trying this from the same internet connection, they should change their connection to see if this is a block from the first internet connection.

On your last question, you should try the collect. This should ideally work for you.

Regards
Stephane