Problems in sending data to the server

@Kal_Lam, yes this is the issue

So if some submissions have been successfully submitted by the same device and only 10-15 submissions have an issue, could you open the filled up form and see if there are any mandatory variables left out empty? Sometimes leaving off the mandatory variables should also have submission issue.

I’ve checked that already, and all the mandatory variables are filled in properly

@julie_pi, so could you also share with the community the screenshot of the forms that are stored in your device:

• A screenshot from the main menu of the app
  • A screenshot from the Send Finalized Form
  • A screenshot of the server setting

These screenshot should also be helpful to troubleshoot your issue.

1 Like

Hello @julie_pi,

• Did you create and deploy different versions of the form during data collection?
  • Do these users have current submission rights for this project?
  • From when are these problematic cases in relation to the cases sent successfully?

@Kal_Lam,
https://community.kobotoolbox.org/t/what-happens-to-the-collected-forms-in-collect-and-enketo-if-the-submission-rights-are-removed/26833

@wroos, I split your query to a new topic thinking it would justify it that way. However, I have also left the link here for reference:

1 Like

Here are the pictures, from a tab where there are only problematic forms to send (the others tabs have a mix of successfully sent and problematic forms, I’ll try to get some pictures for Monday)
Thanks a lot for helping !

1 Like

@julie_pi, seems like this device has only 3 unsent submissions in it.