Problems while deploying

Dear Sir,

I have uploaded an excel file to the server and the coming message appeared to me.

Error occured during the loading of this form. It is recommended not to use this form for data entry until this is resolved.

Please contact [support@kobotoolbox.org](mailto:support@kobotoolbox.org with the link to this page and the error message below:

• FormLogicError: Could not evaluate: selected( /model/instance[1]/data/group_amountcva/spending = ‘other’), message: Function “{}selected” expects (object, string).

The link: https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info/#/forms/ayakQdydEQwxcDNDqpbjRy/landing

print screen

Have you validated your xlsform through this online validator? It should help you identify syntax errors that are within your xlsform.

Hello,
Could you provide the related row of the XLSform here?
It might be that your syntax is wrong. selected(object, ‘value’). You may have written something like selected (object = value).
Did you check your form here?
https://getodk.org/xlsform/

1 Like

in fact, i did, but could not understand how to solve it. this is what was written if you can describe to me please.

Error: ODK Validate Errors:

Something broke the parser. See above for a hint.
Error evaluating field ‘Other_spending’ (${group_amountcva}[1]/Other_spending[1]): The problem was located in Condition expression for ${Other_spending}
XPath evaluation: cannot handle function ‘selected’ requires 2 arguments. Only 1 provided.
Caused by: org.javarosa.xpath.XPathUnhandledException: The problem was located in Condition expression for ${Other_spending}
XPath evaluation: cannot handle function ‘selected’ requires 2 arguments. Only 1 provided.
… 10 more

The following files failed validation:
${PDM}.xml

Result: Invalid

Can you please help me, already tried the link but i could not understand the porblem

Error: ODK Validate Errors:

Something broke the parser. See above for a hint.
Error evaluating field ‘Other_spending’ (${group_amountcva}[1]/Other_spending[1]): The problem was located in Condition expression for ${Other_spending}
Caused by: org.javarosa.xpath.XPathUnhandledException: The problem was located in Condition expression for ${Other_spending}
… 10 more

The following files failed validation:
${PDM}.xml

Result: Invalid

Hi @mohammedrezeq
Could you please do the following?

1. Download the XLS version of your form.
  2. Search for Other_spending
  3. Go to the constraints column of this question, check for errors in what you have there.

Stephane

1 Like