Pull.data and dynamic data

Dear Colleagues
Hope you are fine.

I wanted to try the case management using the Kobo collect tools. I found some reports about using Pull.data and dymanic data, but unfortunately they were not sufficient for bringing me the knowledge required. As learning by doing is the best choice to me, i wished to apply the procedures found here ( Dynamic Data Attachments — KoboToolbox documentation ) to some of my projects. I wish if the excel sheet described in the example can be shared with me.?

Welcome back to the community, @mohammedrezeq! You should be able to find the XLSForm in the support article.

Press the parent project and the child project in blue font and you should be able to download it in your local machine.

Dear Friend.
I wish you are fine.

I downlaoded the excel files and tried to upload them. but the system warned me before using the data collection tool.
i also tired another XLSForm and the same messages appear.

The message is

Error occured during the loading of this form. We do not recommend you use this form for data entry until this is resolved.

Please contact ( support@kobotoolbox.org ) with the link to this page and the error message below:

Failed to load survey.xml.

Any response dear?

Hello dear @stephanealoo
@david123es

Would you please help in this?