Pull Data function not working as expected

Hello Dear @stephanealoo , I hope you’are doing well. Please I need your support as I’m working on my project using pulldata fonction. I’ve created and upload my xlsfom but it is not pulling data…pulldatabeneficiaire.csv (627 Bytes) akR7zSWPNCsosGgtgcVDB3.xlsx (10.7 KB)

i want to see the result at each field once I’ve entered the first id.

@williamouchi, looking at your issue I could find 2 issues. The first issue was that your csv file was in a format that was not supported by the system. And the second issue was that you were trying to refer to a variable name in the csv file that did not exist (i.e., there was a typo error).

I have made necessary changes and it works. FYI,

The survey tab of your xlsform:

Correct csv file format:

Data entry screen as seen in Enketo:

Reference edited xlsform:

Survey Form (Pull Data).xlsx (9.0 KB)

Reference csv file:

pulldatabeneficiaire.csv (627 Bytes)

1 Like

Hi @Kal_Lam , thanks for your support, Let me know in witch format did you save the pulldatabeneficiaire

@williamouchi, you could see the file i shared with the one that you shared previously.

This is the format you shared previously:

[DATA REMOVED BY @stephanealoo due to presence of identifier information]
Here is the database with full data I want to use for pulldata fonction. please would you mind to transform it to the best format?

[DATA REMOVED BY @stephanealoo due to presence of identifier information]
Here is the database with full information I want to pull up.

1 Like

Here you go …

Here you go …

pulldatabeneficiaire.csv (40.9 KB)

@williamouchi, let me know if you have already accessed the csv file. If you have already accessed the same I shall remove the same from my post too (if you feel it should be treated confidentially).