Pulldata from dataset (dataset updating real time linked with from another form)

Dear members - I have implemented pulldata calculation to get data from static dataset, and it is working fine. But how can i pull data from the live form.
The possible solution might be to save the real time data of ‘form1’ in separate dataset and then allowing ‘form2’ to pull data from the dataset. But what will be the process to be followed?

Basically the situation is that two different end users (enumerators) are updating data of common beneficiary having unique ids, and each of them need to view the updated data. Although they might need to ‘Get Blank Form’ every time.

Best Regards
Aditya

@aditya, kindly please be informed that KoBoToolbox at the moment does not support this feature. However, it’s a work-in-progress feature. You should be able to follow it through this GitHub issue:

I will, however, reach you back when we have this feature ready. As an update, please be informed that KoBoToolbox will soon release this feature.