Question mismatch column header alignment

Have you found any solution. I am facing similar issue in Grid theme. I have developed 8 column grid. Out of 3 column, 3 columns are ‘Select One’ type for which if your set apperance as ‘Quick’ it works fine and all the columns are in alignment with header but as soon as i change the appearance as ‘w1 minimal’, it disturbs the dat columns alignment with header. Can anybody please suggest the way-out?

I have created a Grid-theme. form with 8 columns of grid. Out of 8 columns, 3 columns are ‘Select One’ type for which if I set appearance as ‘Quick’, it works fine and all the columns are in alignment with header but as soon as i change the appearance as ‘w1 minimal’, it disturbs the data columns alignment with header. Can anybody please suggest the way-out?

@mhpaghadar, could you also share with the community the screenshot of the issue so that the community should be able to understand the issue pictorially?

@mhpaghadar, you could control this by designing your survey project as outlined in Enketo’s Blog Grid Theme.

1 Like