Questions are being shown blank

When I used choice_filter, my questions disappeared. when I removed the choice_filter function, the questions reappeared. I don’t know what I did wrong. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @mpa,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind sharing your survey form (xlsform) so that we could have a closer look at it (and let you know what should be causing the issue).

Have a great day!

Hi Kal, thanks for reply. I tried to upload the excel form, but the forum wouldn’t let me upload attachment for being a new user. But here’s the coding I used:
type name label::English hint::English choice_filter relevant
start start
end end
date date_of_survey Date of Interview
text interviewer_id Name of Interviewer
select_multiple sources sources From what sources have you gotten information about the Coronavirus disease? Read each option out loud and record all mentioned.
text note_television If television, probe for programs and/or advertisements selected(${sources},‘13’)
text note_sources Other (please specify) selected(${sources},‘25’)
select_multiple sources_trusted sources_trusted Of all the sources mentioned, which source(s) do you trust the most about Corona disease? (selected(${sources}, name)) not(selected(${sources}, ‘0’))
select_multiple not_trusted not_trusted Do you think that [source] would be a good source for getting useful information about Coronavirus? (not(selected(${sources}, name)))

thanks!

1 Like

Hi Kal,

Couldn’t upload the excel form on the forum, so I will try this way. Hopefully, this works.

Thanks,

Book1.xlsx (11 KB)

1 Like

Hi @mpa,

Please be informed that you had used the language as label::English and hint::English which had caused an issue. Kindly please be informed that it’s not necessary to specify language when you have only one language within your xlsform.

Edited Reference xlsform: It should work now!
Book1.xlsx (12.4 KB)

Have a great day!

1 Like

It works! Thank you so much for your help, Kal!

2 Likes