Questions disappears in custom report and xls dataset

Hi,

i made a questionnaire in KoBo and deployed it. Now, after entering some data to test it out, i noticed that in the report almost all my questions disappeared.
I have worked with Skip Logic and Groups. I don’t know if this would affect the questions?

any help is greatly appreciated!!

Hi @iannicae,

Welcome to the community! Yes, you got it correct. The skip logic affects with displaying the questionnaire in your survey form.

If you have not started the data collection process (and currently you are piloting your survey project), i would advise you to replace the existing form (which contains skip logic) with the edited form and redeploy the project. You could then delete all the submissions from the project and start a fresh data collection process.

However, if you have already started the data collection process, i would advise you to replace the existing form (which contains skip logic) with the edited form and redeploy the project. For this scenario, you need not delete the submissions from the project. Instead you should let your enumerators know that you have redeployed the survey form, where they should be able to replace their existing blank forms from KoBoCollect (to get the updated survey form from the server). They can carry on with the data collection process (after updating the survey form).

Please note that, with this method the problem remains only for those forms that have been submitted to the server (before making edits with the skip logic). The rest of your data (i.e. those collected after redeploying the edited version) should be fine.

GOOD DAY!