Questions missing from the formbuilder

I Made a survey in KoBO and its work in tabs, but when I open it to make some modifications or edits, it gives me the wrong questions?
note, I reload the excel form
any way to solve it?

@eliasandraws, could you also share with us a screenshot of the same so that we could also have a pictorial view of your issue?

Seems like the label of the questions disappeared when you tried editing your survey form?

Exactly, what do we have to do?

@eliasandraws, could you provide me the following through a private message:

• Username
  • Project name: Winterization Assessment tool
  • Server: OCHA

Username: xxxxxxx

1 Like

@eliasandraws, we will get back to you when we resolve this issue.

Many thanks

1 Like

Hi dear,
Any updates

We will update you when we resolve this issue.

Ok dear, Many thanks

1 Like

Morning dear,
Any update?

Hi @eliasandraws, I’m sorry you had to deal with this! I’m a member of the developer team and I’m currently looking into your issue. I think I have an idea of what went wrong:

Long story short is, there’s a known bug where, when a library item that has translations which are not present in the current form is imported an empty translation comes with it. This can lead to unexpected situations like your case here.

In your case, your English translation only existed for certain questions and most belonged to the ‘empty’ language–which got erased the next time you opened the form. I’ve attempted to correct this with the most recent non-corrupted version of your form here:
Winterization Assessment tool revived.xlsx (12.7 KB)
(try replacing the old form with this)

The best way to prevent it (at the moment) in this case is to, once you import an item from the library:

1. Save the form and don’t add anything else
  2. Go to the form summary page
  3. Click on ‘Manage Translations’
  4. Fix the translation errors
  5. Go back and edit the form
1 Like