Re Validation logic based on answer to previous question

Hello,

I am trying to create a form in KOBO build where the first question asks how many people are present, the following question is how many of those present are women.

However when I try add this logic I get an error.

Under the validation logic of the second question I select value “is less than or equal to” I then select the checkbox question value, and it allows me to select the preceding question.

However when I create the next question and go back to check the validation the question that was selected disappears.

I’ve added a screen shot from Kobo plus the xml file. Any help will be truly appreciated.

New Form1.xml (1.35 KB)

I managed to solve it, after updating both my version of Kobo and Firefox the bug was no longer there.

···

On Friday, May 16, 2014 1:57:07 PM UTC+2, Dilan Jivanji wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to create a form in KOBO build where the first question asks how many people are present, the following question is how many of those present are women.

However when I try add this logic I get an error.

Under the validation logic of the second question I select value “is less than or equal to” I then select the checkbox question value, and it allows me to select the preceding question.

However when I create the next question and go back to check the validation the question that was selected disappears.

I’ve added a screen shot from Kobo plus the xml file. Any help will be truly appreciated.