Reception problems of the sent records

14:13 (il y a 4 minutes)

Bonjour à Tous, heureuse de vous rejoindre dans ce groupe. J’utilise kobotoolbox dans le cadre d’enquête que je suis entrain de conduire.
Toutefois, j’ai quelques soucis, je peine à recevoir l’ensemble des fiches que m’envoient mes enquêteurs sur le terrain. Il y a une différence entre le nombre de fiches envoyé avec leur tablette et le nombre de soumissions au niveau du serveur. Je voudrais connaitre ce qui pourrait expliquer cela et quelles solutions?

Merci d’avance!

Hello to all, happy to join you in this group. I use kobotoolbox in the investigation that I am driving.

However, I have some problems, I hardly receive all the cards sent to me by my investigators in the field. There is a difference between the number of cards sent with their tablet and the number of submissions at the server. I would like to know what could explain this and what solutions?

Thank you in advance!

The same here.

quinta-feira, 1 de Fevereiro de 2018 às 12:18:48 UTC-2, Fatimatou Sall Ndiaye escreveu:

···

Bonjour à Tous, heureuse de vous rejoindre dans ce groupe. J’utilise kobotoolbox dans le cadre d’enquête que je suis entrain de conduire.
Toutefois, j’ai quelques soucis, je peine à recevoir l’ensemble des fiches que m’envoient mes enquêteurs sur le terrain. Il y a une différence entre le nombre de fiches envoyé avec leur tablette et le nombre de soumissions au niveau du serveur. Je voudrais connaitre ce qui pourrait expliquer cela et quelles solutions?

Merci d’avance!

Hello to all, happy to join you in this group. I use kobotoolbox in the investigation that I am driving.

However, I have some problems, I hardly receive all the cards sent to me by my investigators in the field. There is a difference between the number of cards sent with their tablet and the number of submissions at the server. I would like to know what could explain this and what solutions?

Thank you in advance!

Hi Both,

Thank you for reporting this issue - our developers were able to fix this issue late last night, so the number of data records should match now. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. If you are still having issues, please ping me in the chat bubble from within the interface so we can discuss the specifics of your project.

Have a great weekend!

Best,
Emily

···

On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 9:18:48 AM UTC-5, Fatimatou Sall Ndiaye wrote:

Merci d’avance!

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Dear
Thank you so much for asking the question. I’m also having the same problem. On a total of 88 submissions I received only 46. Can somebody help? Cheers

Welcome to the communty, @missohou! Are you still facing this issue?