Reference own project_Dynamic Data

Hi all,

I have been using Dynamic data functions for sometime, it has been very useful for avoiding entering the wrong ID and other identification data of farmers amongst the multiple forms we have. We have parent forms (registration) and child form (seasoning production).

I would like to ask if it is possible to make the form reference to its own project data?
There is the problem we are facing is that farmers have been registered into the same ID because the registering assistant do not know the latest ID that has been issued. Sometime multiple registering assistants are helping the farmers to register at the same time. I wonder if there is a way to validate those ID? Currently we are asking the registering assistant to have print out the data.

Hope you can help,
Jan

Welcome to the community, @Jan_L! This is possible but the downside of the same is that you will not be able to edit the submissions later on.

Dear Kal_Lam,

thanks, Do I follow the same structure of the parent and child forms to enable the checker?

would you mind guide me the step or tag an example please?

Thanks

We have not updated our article on this, but we will update it shortly.

Hello guys, im actually inquiring about this same thing, im trying to link a project to get the data from itself, Do you have a basic guidance on how to do this? i know article will be updated but im trying to get this done for a while and im wondering if you have some instructions on how to do this. Thank you.

we will update it shortly.

Hi there, is there any update on this update ? :wink:
We are trying to do the same thing

thanks a lot!