Regarding High Volume Survey Project

Dear Developers,

I am Omkar Basnet, working for an NGO in nepal. We are going to attend a project in a tertiary level hospital in nepal and we are thinking to develop a database in KOBO TOOLBOX for the purpose.

Since, KOBO TOOLBOX is a free for the research data collection process, the data collection period of our research might be for more than one year and the sample size would be more than 5000, so i would like to know if we are accessible towards a higher volume of data collection using KOBO application or are there some criteria within the volume of data collection.

Overall, what i want to know is are we able to collect a higher volume data in kobo apllication and also will we be encountering future problems regarding database,features and system upgrade etc.for a longer collection period.

Just wanted to be assured while going through the database and system.

Thank You.

Kind Regards,

Omkar

···

On 27 Nov 2016 3:36 pm, “om basnet” basne...@gmail.com wrote:

Dear Developers,

I am Omkar Basnet, working for an NGO in nepal. We are going to attend a project in a tertiary level hospital in nepal and we are thinking to develop a database in KOBO TOOLBOX for the purpose.

Since, KOBO TOOLBOX is a free for the research data collection process, the data collection period of our research might be for more than one year and the sample size would be more than 5000, so i would like to know if we are accessible towards a higher volume of data collection using KOBO application or are there some criteria within the volume of data collection.

Overall, what i want to know is are we able to collect a higher volume data in kobo apllication and also will we be encountering future problems regarding database,features and system upgrade etc.for a longer collection period.

Just wanted to be assured while going through the database and system.

Thank You.

Kind Regards,

Omkar