Repeat group_export missing

Hi,

I have this form that included the repeat_group. I have no problem export all data ( I understand that repeat_group will be put in separate sheet)
However with this new feature where I can select/ deselect questions. I want to deselect the start and end columns, and also the _id, _uuid, index,_and … but the data in repeated group has disappear, even the question was selected.

Hope you can help,
Okard

Hi @Okard
Are you saying that when you don’t select you are able to get the data from the repeat group without any issue?

Regards,
Stephane

1 Like

Hi, @stephanealoo

When I selected all questions, it download all the info

When I deselected specific column such as: start, end, _id, _uuid, … and so on (9 column at the end) , I found the repeat group column disappear.

Thanks,
Okard

@Okard, could you kindly share with us the following through a private message so that we could have a closer look at it?

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

@Okard, will get back to you soon.

Thanks, sorry I miss one part of your question, I am using the humanitarian org server.

1 Like

Hi @Okard, thanks for spotting this bug. You can track it here and in the meantime, please continue exporting forms that have repeat groups without filtering questions.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know,

Regards,
Dalin

1 Like