Repeat group in a repeat group

Hi all,

I have a form about hunting offtake with 2 repeat groups : first for the details of the animals hunted, and second for the number of pieces of each of those animals.

The first repeat is working well, but the questions for the second group do not appear when entering the number of pieces:

(next question should be “Type de pièce” instead of “Commentaires”)

I am attaching the form. The first repeat group starts line 26 (repeat count using the answer to line 25), and the second repeat starts line 38 (repeat count using the answer to line 37).
27032020_FormulaireOfftake_kobo_SWMGABON.xls (44 KB)

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Best

Diane

Few precisions:

For me it does not work on Google Chrome or Opera, but does work on Safari and Firefox.

For a friend it works on Chrome, and for another one it does not work on Chrome or Firefox… Very strange.

Hi @dianedetoeuf,

It seems like it’s an issue at the users end. I checked them at my end and am able to view both the repeat group questions.

If this is the case what you and your colleagues are facing, i would advise you to clear the cache of your browser. It should definitely work.

Have a great day!

Yes I’ve cleared the cache many times, still not working on chrome for me…

Hi @dianedetoeuf,

Would you mind updating your chrome browser (to its latest version, if you have not).

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hi,

Yes we did update but it is still not working for some people, very strange.

Best

Diane

Hi Diane,
Is there a specific profile of the people it is not working for e.g. equipment type, make etc? Or is this random across the group?
Stephane

Hi Stephane,

It was mainly in Gabon where it seems they had issues with updating their devices and browser, but finally after managing to update everything it works! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Many thanks for your help!

Diane

1 Like