repeating yes no

Hi All

I have attached a screen shot, when I upload I get yes no options repeating over and over again.

Survey is:

select_one yes_no
floodprone
Is the site flood prone?

Choices is:
yes_no
floodprone
Yes
yes_no
floodprone
No
Can anyone tell me why this would be happening?

Thanks

Hi Karen.

Are you able to share your XLSFORM or xml file?

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

···

On 19 September 2016 at 00:41, Karen mc donnell karen.iren...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All

I have attached a screen shot, when I upload I get yes no options repeating over and over again.

Survey is:

select_one yes_no
floodprone
Is the site flood prone?

Choices is:
yes_no
floodprone
Yes
yes_no
floodprone
No
Can anyone tell me why this would be happening?

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283


Ronald Munjoma

Hi Ronald

I’ve attached it there now.

thanks!

HPP baseline Myanmar.xlsx (25 KB)

···

On Monday, 19 September 2016 09:56:08 UTC+1, Ronald Munjoma wrote:

Hi Karen.

Are you able to share your XLSFORM or xml file?

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 00:41, Karen mc donnell karen.iren...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All

I have attached a screen shot, when I upload I get yes no options repeating over and over again.

Survey is:

select_one yes_no
floodprone
Is the site flood prone?

Choices is:
yes_no
floodprone
Yes
yes_no
floodprone
No
Can anyone tell me why this would be happening?

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283


Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

Hi Karen

I have quickly reviewed your XLSFORM you are duplicating the choices in the choices list.

Please take a look at this resource - https://nafundi.com/blog/posts/odk-form-design-tips-that-improve-data-quality/

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

···

On 19 September 2016 at 00:58, Karen mc donnell karen.iren...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Ronald

I’ve attached it there now.

thanks!

On Monday, 19 September 2016 09:56:08 UTC+1, Ronald Munjoma wrote:

Hi Karen.

Are you able to share your XLSFORM or xml file?

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 00:41, Karen mc donnell karen....@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All

I have attached a screen shot, when I upload I get yes no options repeating over and over again.

Survey is:

select_one yes_no
floodprone
Is the site flood prone?

Choices is:
yes_no
floodprone
Yes
yes_no
floodprone
No
Can anyone tell me why this would be happening?

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283


Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283


Ronald Munjoma

Thanks Ronald

I can’t see anything specifying this issue in this particular resource?

I will move some things around in my choices sheet and see what happens!

Thanks

Karen

···

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:21 AM, ronald munjoma sim...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Karen

I have quickly reviewed your XLSFORM you are duplicating the choices in the choices list.

Please take a look at this resource - https://nafundi.com/blog/posts/odk-form-design-tips-that-improve-data-quality/

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

On 19 September 2016 at 00:58, Karen mc donnell karen.irene.mcdonnell@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Ronald

I’ve attached it there now.

thanks!

On Monday, 19 September 2016 09:56:08 UTC+1, Ronald Munjoma wrote:

Hi Karen.

Are you able to share your XLSFORM or xml file?

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 00:41, Karen mc donnell karen....@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All

I have attached a screen shot, when I upload I get yes no options repeating over and over again.

Survey is:

select_one yes_no
floodprone
Is the site flood prone?

Choices is:
yes_no
floodprone
Yes
yes_no
floodprone
No
Can anyone tell me why this would be happening?

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-us...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283


Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283


Ronald Munjoma

Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

              That I will reach awakening," I'll look with sincerity and love.

              - Shantideva, *The Way of the Bodhisattva*

Hi Karen.

Please take a look at - http://xlsform.org/

I can be available for a skype or Google hangout.

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

···

On 19 September 2016 at 01:27, Karen mc donnell karen.iren...@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks Ronald

I can’t see anything specifying this issue in this particular resource?

I will move some things around in my choices sheet and see what happens!

Thanks

Karen

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:21 AM, ronald munjoma sim...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Karen

I have quickly reviewed your XLSFORM you are duplicating the choices in the choices list.

Please take a look at this resource - https://nafundi.com/blog/posts/odk-form-design-tips-that-improve-data-quality/

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

              That I will reach awakening," I'll look with sincerity and love.

              - Shantideva, *The Way of the Bodhisattva*

On 19 September 2016 at 00:58, Karen mc donnell karen.irene.mcdonnell@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Ronald

I’ve attached it there now.

thanks!

On Monday, 19 September 2016 09:56:08 UTC+1, Ronald Munjoma wrote:

Hi Karen.

Are you able to share your XLSFORM or xml file?

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 00:41, Karen mc donnell karen....@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All

I have attached a screen shot, when I upload I get yes no options repeating over and over again.

Survey is:

select_one yes_no
floodprone
Is the site flood prone?

Choices is:
yes_no
floodprone
Yes
yes_no
floodprone
No
Can anyone tell me why this would be happening?

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-us...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283


Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283


Ronald Munjoma

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283


Ronald Munjoma

Hi Ronald

Thanks, I’ve been using that website for some time, I can’t see why some of my select one is repeating when the others aren’t and they are set up the same.

When you say they are duplicated in the choices sheet what do you mean by this?

Thanks!

···

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:39 AM, ronald munjoma sim...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Karen.

Please take a look at - http://xlsform.org/

I can be available for a skype or Google hangout.

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

On 19 September 2016 at 01:27, Karen mc donnell karen.irene.mcdonnell@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks Ronald

I can’t see anything specifying this issue in this particular resource?

I will move some things around in my choices sheet and see what happens!

Thanks

Karen

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283


Ronald Munjoma

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:21 AM, ronald munjoma sim...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Karen

I have quickly reviewed your XLSFORM you are duplicating the choices in the choices list.

Please take a look at this resource - https://nafundi.com/blog/posts/odk-form-design-tips-that-improve-data-quality/

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

              That I will reach awakening," I'll look with sincerity and love.

              - Shantideva, *The Way of the Bodhisattva*

On 19 September 2016 at 00:58, Karen mc donnell karen.irene.mcdonnell@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Ronald

I’ve attached it there now.

thanks!

On Monday, 19 September 2016 09:56:08 UTC+1, Ronald Munjoma wrote:

Hi Karen.

Are you able to share your XLSFORM or xml file?

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 00:41, Karen mc donnell karen....@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All

I have attached a screen shot, when I upload I get yes no options repeating over and over again.

Survey is:

select_one yes_no
floodprone
Is the site flood prone?

Choices is:
yes_no
floodprone
Yes
yes_no
floodprone
No
Can anyone tell me why this would be happening?

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-us...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283


Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283


Ronald Munjoma

Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

              That I will reach awakening," I'll look with sincerity and love.

              - Shantideva, *The Way of the Bodhisattva*

Karen,

In your xforms, you are using the same listname multiple times (yes_no). The listname is what is used to create the list of options in your form.

You also have an error in the “name” column. The name is the value associated with the choice. I know it is confusing but we inherited the nomenclature. This means that you should not have the same “name” used under the same listname.

So in your case, it should look like this:

Listname Name Label

Yes_no 0 No

Yes_no 1 Yes

Note that I like using numerical values as names but you can use text too.

Generally, I would recommend creating a form in the form builder if you are not familiar with xls forms. You can always download the xls and edit later.

···

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:39 AM, ronald munjoma
sim...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Karen.

Please take a look at - http://xlsform.org/

I can be available for a skype or Google hangout.

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe
.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.

On 19 September 2016 at 01:27, Karen mc donnell
karen.irene.mcdonnell@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks Ronald

I can’t see anything specifying this issue in this particular resource?

I will move some things around in my choices sheet and see what happens!

Thanks

Karen

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283



Ronald Munjoma

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:21 AM, ronald munjoma sim...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Karen

I have quickly reviewed your XLSFORM you are duplicating the choices in the choices list.

Please take a look at this resource - https://nafundi.com/blog/posts/odk-form-design-tips-that-improve-data-quality/

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe
.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.

Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

That I will reach awakening," I’ll look with sincerity and love.

  • Shantideva, The Way of the Bodhisattva

On 19 September 2016 at 00:58, Karen mc donnell karen.irene.mcdonnell@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Ronald

I’ve attached it there now.

thanks!

On Monday, 19 September 2016 09:56:08 UTC+1, Ronald Munjoma wrote:

Hi Karen.

Are you able to share your XLSFORM or xml file?

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 00:41, Karen mc donnell
karen....@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All

I have attached a screen shot, when I upload I get yes no options repeating over and over again.

Survey is:

select_one yes_no
floodprone
Is the site flood prone?

Choices is:
yes_no
floodprone
Yes
yes_no
floodprone
No

Can anyone tell me why this would be happening?

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283



Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283



Ronald Munjoma

Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

That I will reach awakening," I’ll look with sincerity and love.

  • Shantideva, The Way of the Bodhisattva

Thanks Patrick

I have created the form in form builder, I am just practising building it in XLS for learning purposes

thanks!

···

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 12:10 PM, Vinck, Patrick pvi...@hsph.harvard.edu wrote:

Karen,

In your xforms, you are using the same listname multiple times (yes_no). The listname is what is used to create the list of options in your form.

You also have an error in the “name” column. The name is the value associated with the choice. I know it is confusing but we inherited the nomenclature. This means that you should not have the same “name” used under the same listname.

So in your case, it should look like this:

Listname Name Label

Yes_no 0 No

Yes_no 1 Yes

Note that I like using numerical values as names but you can use text too.

Generally, I would recommend creating a form in the form builder if you are not familiar with xls forms. You can always download the xls and edit later.

Sent from my Phone


From: Karen mc donnell

Sent: ‎9/‎19/‎2016 6:38 AM

To: kobo-...@googlegroups.com

Subject: Re: [KoBo Users] repeating yes no

Hi Ronald

Thanks, I’ve been using that website for some time, I can’t see why some of my select one is repeating when the others aren’t and they are set up the same.

When you say they are duplicated in the choices sheet what do you mean by this?

Thanks!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:39 AM, ronald munjoma
sim...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Karen.

Please take a look at - http://xlsform.org/

I can be available for a skype or Google hangout.

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe
.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.


Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

That I will reach awakening," I’ll look with sincerity and love.

  • Shantideva, The Way of the Bodhisattva

On 19 September 2016 at 01:27, Karen mc donnell
karen.irene.mcdonnell@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks Ronald

I can’t see anything specifying this issue in this particular resource?

I will move some things around in my choices sheet and see what happens!

Thanks

Karen

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283



Ronald Munjoma

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:21 AM, ronald munjoma sim...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Karen

I have quickly reviewed your XLSFORM you are duplicating the choices in the choices list.

Please take a look at this resource - https://nafundi.com/blog/posts/odk-form-design-tips-that-improve-data-quality/

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe
.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.

Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

That I will reach awakening," I’ll look with sincerity and love.

  • Shantideva, The Way of the Bodhisattva

On 19 September 2016 at 00:58, Karen mc donnell karen.irene.mcdonnell@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Ronald

I’ve attached it there now.

thanks!

On Monday, 19 September 2016 09:56:08 UTC+1, Ronald Munjoma wrote:

Hi Karen.

Are you able to share your XLSFORM or xml file?

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 00:41, Karen mc donnell
karen....@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All

I have attached a screen shot, when I upload I get yes no options repeating over and over again.

Survey is:

select_one yes_no
floodprone
Is the site flood prone?

Choices is:
yes_no
floodprone
Yes
yes_no
floodprone
No

Can anyone tell me why this would be happening?

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-us...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283



Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283



Ronald Munjoma

Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

              That I will reach awakening," I'll look with sincerity and love.

              - Shantideva, *The Way of the Bodhisattva*

Hi Karen,

You are not uniquely defining the list_name across select one questions. This name should be unique across questions and not across choices.
Say you have
q1 as question of select_one then the list_name in choices sheet should be yes_no_q1 - yes and yes_no_q1 - no
And for q2 you should use yes_no_q2 - yes and yes_no_q2 - no

I have attached the short version of your file. Just take a look at it.

Regards,
Amar

HPP baseline Myanmar.xlsx (8.81 KB)

···

On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 4:08:19 PM UTC+5:30, Karen mc donnell wrote:

Hi Ronald

Thanks, I’ve been using that website for some time, I can’t see why some of my select one is repeating when the others aren’t and they are set up the same.

When you say they are duplicated in the choices sheet what do you mean by this?

Thanks!

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:39 AM, ronald munjoma sim...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Karen.

Please take a look at - http://xlsform.org/

I can be available for a skype or Google hangout.

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 01:27, Karen mc donnell karen.iren...@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks Ronald

I can’t see anything specifying this issue in this particular resource?

I will move some things around in my choices sheet and see what happens!

Thanks

Karen

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:21 AM, ronald munjoma sim...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Karen

I have quickly reviewed your XLSFORM you are duplicating the choices in the choices list.

Please take a look at this resource - https://nafundi.com/blog/posts/odk-form-design-tips-that-improve-data-quality/

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 00:58, Karen mc donnell karen.iren...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Ronald

I’ve attached it there now.

thanks!

On Monday, 19 September 2016 09:56:08 UTC+1, Ronald Munjoma wrote:

Hi Karen.

Are you able to share your XLSFORM or xml file?

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 00:41, Karen mc donnell karen....@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All

I have attached a screen shot, when I upload I get yes no options repeating over and over again.

Survey is:

select_one yes_no
floodprone
Is the site flood prone?

Choices is:
yes_no
floodprone
Yes
yes_no
floodprone
No
Can anyone tell me why this would be happening?

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283


Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283


Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

              That I will reach awakening," I'll look with sincerity and love.



              - Shantideva, *The Way of the Bodhisattva*

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283


Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

              That I will reach awakening," I'll look with sincerity and love.



              - Shantideva, *The Way of the Bodhisattva*

On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 4:41:36 PM UTC+5:30, Karen mc donnell wrote:

Thanks Patrick

I have created the form in form builder, I am just practising building it in XLS for learning purposes

thanks!

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 12:10 PM, Vinck, Patrick pvi...@hsph.harvard.edu wrote:

Karen,

In your xforms, you are using the same listname multiple times (yes_no). The listname is what is used to create the list of options in your form.

You also have an error in the “name” column. The name is the value associated with the choice. I know it is confusing but we inherited the nomenclature. This means that you should not have the same “name” used under the same listname.

So in your case, it should look like this:

Listname Name Label

Yes_no 0 No

Yes_no 1 Yes

Note that I like using numerical values as names but you can use text too.

Generally, I would recommend creating a form in the form builder if you are not familiar with xls forms. You can always download the xls and edit later.

Sent from my Phone


From: Karen mc donnell

Sent: ‎9/‎19/‎2016 6:38 AM

To: kobo...@googlegroups.com

Subject: Re: [KoBo Users] repeating yes no

Hi Ronald

Thanks, I’ve been using that website for some time, I can’t see why some of my select one is repeating when the others aren’t and they are set up the same.

When you say they are duplicated in the choices sheet what do you mean by this?

Thanks!

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:39 AM, ronald munjoma > > sim...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Karen.

Please take a look at - http://xlsform.org/

I can be available for a skype or Google hangout.

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 01:27, Karen mc donnell > > > karen.iren...@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks Ronald

I can’t see anything specifying this issue in this particular resource?

I will move some things around in my choices sheet and see what happens!

Thanks

Karen

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:21 AM, ronald munjoma sim...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Karen

I have quickly reviewed your XLSFORM you are duplicating the choices in the choices list.

Please take a look at this resource - https://nafundi.com/blog/posts/odk-form-design-tips-that-improve-data-quality/

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 00:58, Karen mc donnell karen.iren...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Ronald

I’ve attached it there now.

thanks!

On Monday, 19 September 2016 09:56:08 UTC+1, Ronald Munjoma wrote:

Hi Karen.

Are you able to share your XLSFORM or xml file?

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 00:41, Karen mc donnell > > > > > > > karen....@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All

I have attached a screen shot, when I upload I get yes no options repeating over and over again.

Survey is:

select_one yes_no
floodprone
Is the site flood prone?

Choices is:
yes_no
floodprone
Yes
yes_no
floodprone
No

Can anyone tell me why this would be happening?

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283



Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kob...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283



Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe
.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
kobo-users...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kob...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.

Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

That I will reach awakening," I’ll look with sincerity and love.

  • Shantideva, The Way of the Bodhisattva

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kob...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283



Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe
.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
kobo-users...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kob...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.


Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

That I will reach awakening," I’ll look with sincerity and love.

  • Shantideva, The Way of the Bodhisattva

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kob...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

              That I will reach awakening," I'll look with sincerity and love.



              - Shantideva, *The Way of the Bodhisattva*

This is very clear! thank you Amar, very helpful

···

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 12:16 PM, Amar Kamthe amarka...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Karen,

You are not uniquely defining the list_name across select one questions. This name should be unique across questions and not across choices.
Say you have
q1 as question of select_one then the list_name in choices sheet should be yes_no_q1 - yes and yes_no_q1 - no
And for q2 you should use yes_no_q2 - yes and yes_no_q2 - no

I have attached the short version of your file. Just take a look at it.

Regards,
Amar

On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 4:08:19 PM UTC+5:30, Karen mc donnell wrote:

Hi Ronald

Thanks, I’ve been using that website for some time, I can’t see why some of my select one is repeating when the others aren’t and they are set up the same.

When you say they are duplicated in the choices sheet what do you mean by this?

Thanks!

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:39 AM, ronald munjoma sim...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Karen.

Please take a look at - http://xlsform.org/

I can be available for a skype or Google hangout.

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 01:27, Karen mc donnell karen....@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks Ronald

I can’t see anything specifying this issue in this particular resource?

I will move some things around in my choices sheet and see what happens!

Thanks

Karen

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:21 AM, ronald munjoma sim...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Karen

I have quickly reviewed your XLSFORM you are duplicating the choices in the choices list.

Please take a look at this resource - https://nafundi.com/blog/posts/odk-form-design-tips-that-improve-data-quality/

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 00:58, Karen mc donnell karen....@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Ronald

I’ve attached it there now.

thanks!

On Monday, 19 September 2016 09:56:08 UTC+1, Ronald Munjoma wrote:

Hi Karen.

Are you able to share your XLSFORM or xml file?

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 00:41, Karen mc donnell karen....@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All

I have attached a screen shot, when I upload I get yes no options repeating over and over again.

Survey is:

select_one yes_no
floodprone
Is the site flood prone?

Choices is:
yes_no
floodprone
Yes
yes_no
floodprone
No
Can anyone tell me why this would be happening?

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-us...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283


Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283


Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

              That I will reach awakening," I'll look with sincerity and love.



              - Shantideva, *The Way of the Bodhisattva*

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283


Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

              That I will reach awakening," I'll look with sincerity and love.



              - Shantideva, *The Way of the Bodhisattva*

On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 4:41:36 PM UTC+5:30, Karen mc donnell wrote:

Thanks Patrick

I have created the form in form builder, I am just practising building it in XLS for learning purposes

thanks!

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 12:10 PM, Vinck, Patrick pvi...@hsph.harvard.edu wrote:

Karen,

In your xforms, you are using the same listname multiple times (yes_no). The listname is what is used to create the list of options in your form.

You also have an error in the “name” column. The name is the value associated with the choice. I know it is confusing but we inherited the nomenclature. This means that you should not have the same “name” used under the same listname.

So in your case, it should look like this:

Listname Name Label

Yes_no 0 No

Yes_no 1 Yes

Note that I like using numerical values as names but you can use text too.

Generally, I would recommend creating a form in the form builder if you are not familiar with xls forms. You can always download the xls and edit later.

Sent from my Phone


From: Karen mc donnell

Sent: ‎9/‎19/‎2016 6:38 AM

To: kobo...@googlegroups.com

Subject: Re: [KoBo Users] repeating yes no

Hi Ronald

Thanks, I’ve been using that website for some time, I can’t see why some of my select one is repeating when the others aren’t and they are set up the same.

When you say they are duplicated in the choices sheet what do you mean by this?

Thanks!

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:39 AM, ronald munjoma
sim...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Karen.

Please take a look at - http://xlsform.org/

I can be available for a skype or Google hangout.

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 01:27, Karen mc donnell
karen....@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks Ronald

I can’t see anything specifying this issue in this particular resource?

I will move some things around in my choices sheet and see what happens!

Thanks

Karen

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:21 AM, ronald munjoma sim...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Karen

I have quickly reviewed your XLSFORM you are duplicating the choices in the choices list.

Please take a look at this resource - https://nafundi.com/blog/posts/odk-form-design-tips-that-improve-data-quality/

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 00:58, Karen mc donnell karen....@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Ronald

I’ve attached it there now.

thanks!

On Monday, 19 September 2016 09:56:08 UTC+1, Ronald Munjoma wrote:

Hi Karen.

Are you able to share your XLSFORM or xml file?

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

On 19 September 2016 at 00:41, Karen mc donnell
karen....@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All

I have attached a screen shot, when I upload I get yes no options repeating over and over again.

Survey is:

select_one yes_no
floodprone
Is the site flood prone?

Choices is:
yes_no
floodprone
Yes
yes_no
floodprone
No

Can anyone tell me why this would be happening?

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-us...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283



Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kob...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.

Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283



Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe
.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
kobo-u...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kob...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.

Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

That I will reach awakening," I’ll look with sincerity and love.

  • Shantideva, The Way of the Bodhisattva

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kob...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.


Best and Regards

Ronald Munjoma

+263 775 625 283



Ronald Munjoma

about.me/ronaldmunjoma

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe
.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
kobo-u...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kob...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.


Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

That I will reach awakening," I’ll look with sincerity and love.

  • Shantideva, The Way of the Bodhisattva

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
kob...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

              That I will reach awakening," I'll look with sincerity and love.



              - Shantideva, *The Way of the Bodhisattva*


You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/kobo-users/WLq930ozqJw/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Whenever I catch sight of others, By thinking, "It is through them,

              That I will reach awakening," I'll look with sincerity and love.

              - Shantideva, *The Way of the Bodhisattva*