Sequence in images for a new response to the form and report of two errors

I have experienced difficulties when submitting a response to my project form. I will appreciate if you can provide me with clues that help me understand the origin of the errors that I share in the sequence of images that I upload below.

thanks for your help

login to my account

I select the Project

I open the form

I reply and send

Why does it ask me to login?
I choose to log in and enter User and Pass
But it gives me error**!**
I click OK… it returns an empty page
I close the tab and return to the form view and click “Open”

New message…

I choose “Load Record”

There is a record in queue…

After a few seconds… the form has been uploaded correctly!!

In the project view, one more shipment is reported than at the beginning

@Sebas-Celade, as a quick check would you mind validate your XLSForm through this online validator to see if there are any syntax issues?

1 Like

Hi Kal_Lam, thanks for replying.

The validation reports 48 rows without a label that I left on purpose to improve the view of the form. The screenshot below allows you to see the first six rows without a label.

@Sebas-Celade, these errors should not affect your form deployment. Has your issue been resolved now?

Hi Kal_Lam,

Indeed, the warnings reported by the Online validator do not affect the implementation of the form, but the error for which I would like to have an answer
imagen
is still occurring and I am very concerned that I do not know why it occurs or that I do not have an answer for those who will play the roles of administrator and respondents in the survey that we will start next January 23 in 33 countries of Latin America and the Caribbean. I’m afraid this error is going to cause a lot of confusion.