Server error 500 when deploy the project

Hi folks,

I would like to deploy my project but got the error message Server Error 500. I don’t know what happened. is it from the server issue?

Welcome to the community, @phonesouphanh! Have you validated your xlsform with this online validator to see if there are any syntax issues in it?

@Kal_Lam , Thank you I got it.

1 Like

Hi @Kal_Lam , after checked my form from online validator
with no error. but still when I try to deploy I still got a message Server Error 500

@phonesouphanh, which server are you using? Are you on a self-hosted server or on one of the publicly hosted servers (i.e. the HHI server or the OCHA server)?

@Kal_Lam, I try to deploy to https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info/ (kobo site). is it correct?

Yes, it’s the OCHA server.

How can I deploy?

So seems like you tried to upload your xlsform through the OCHA server? Did I get you correctly? You also said that you have validated your xlsform through the online validator. If you are still having issues, please feel free to share your xlsform with the community. The community should be able to go through it and help you identify issues that is hindering your deployment.

the upload step is work, I can preview but cannot deploy.
I try it on other site like ONA it works.
I used to deploy several project in kobo never see issue like this.

OK, maybe you have used some column headers that is not compatible with KoBoToolbox and supports better with the ONA.

1 Like

@Kal_Lam , you are right. after update the column header now I can deploy.
Thank you for your support.

1 Like