Sharing Kobo (Making forms and data public)

Hi @Kal_Lam

can you please guide the effect of this selection

1. can any one see the data if i check these option or only when i share the Shareable link
  2. Further if i had share the form with certain user as a data enumerator only , will they be able to see whole data if i select this option

Please guide

Cheers !

Neeraj

With Anyone can view this form checked on, you should receive a url. If you share this url anyone could see/view your survey form (only your questionnaire). But please note that the person who wish to view your survey form (survey questionnaire) should login to his/her own user account and his/her user account should be in the same server (should be OCHA if you are sharing it from OCHA server or should be HHI if you are sharing it from the HHI server) from where you are sharing for form.

With Anyone can view submissions made to this form checked on, you should be able to see both the survey form (questionnaire) as well as submitted data. But please follow the conditions as mentioned above i.e. the person who wish to view your survey form (survey questionnaire) as well as submissions should login to his/her own user account and his/her user account should be in the same server (should be OCHA if you are sharing it from OCHA server or should be HHI if you are sharing it from the HHI server) from where you are sharing for form and data. Here, please note that a user is not able to share only the data without sharing the form.

So how do you view the form or the submissions from a url that you receive from your colleague or a team member?

Step 1: Open your user account. Your user account should also be in the same server where your colleague or team member has.

Step 2: Open a new page in your browser and then paste the url shared by you colleague or a team member. You should not be able to view the form/submissions based on the sharing permissions your colleague or a team member has provided.