skip logic problem

when I add a condition skip logic to certain question the question I select for the condition stays but the answer and the (= , not= , answered , not answered) they both disappear causing the question to appear even the condition don’t match, so what should I do? please help!!!

Please let us know what version of the software you are using. Are you using the latest docker version or the one available on: https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/

lobo

···

On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 3:03:58 AM UTC-7, hasan jabali wrote:

when I add a condition skip logic to certain question the question I select for the condition stays but the answer and the (= , not= , answered , not answered) they both disappear causing the question to appear even the condition don’t match, so what should I do? please help!!!

Hi Hasan,

This is a current bug in the system which the developers are aware of.

In my experience, KoBo saves the answer anyway, even if it doesn’t display it. You can always delete the condition and add it again if you need to though.

Hugh

···

On Thursday, 22 September 2016 11:03:58 UTC+1, hasan jabali wrote:

I deleted the condition and re-added it many times with no luck except when I downloaded the form as XLS and changed all the values and conditions in excel and uploaded it again to kobo. is there an easier way to do it other than excel (I’m using the web interface humanitarian response version). Thank you.

···

On Friday, September 23, 2016 at 5:29:38 PM UTC+3, Hugh Earp wrote:

Hi Hasan,

This is a current bug in the system which the developers are aware of.

In my experience, KoBo saves the answer anyway, even if it doesn’t display it. You can always delete the condition and add it again if you need to though.

Hugh

On Thursday, 22 September 2016 11:03:58 UTC+1, hasan jabali wrote: