Some files (attachments) collected with Enketo missing in the server

Hi there.
After go through the solution, I have not yet seen how to fix it when the attached documents could not retrieved. I have meet the same problem here and many of responds cannot allow me to retrieved it. Please help me

Welcome back to the community, @chamnabchhoeung! We will let you know when this is live.

Hi @Kal_Lam : Could you please help to update me what is the progress with problem?

Is this an issue you get when you open your submission by pressing the eye-like open button from the DATA>Table?

Dear @kal_Lam:

Yes, when I click on the β€œOpen” button in DATA>Table, it has shown to not retrieved.

How can I generate it?

Could you let us know the browser you are using? I don’t have issues with the Chrome browser while testing the same.

I use firefox. let me check with Chrome

1 Like

It is still not showing β€œcould not retrieve” with Chrome

Could you share with me the following thorough a private message:

• Username
  • Project name

I have already share you with the private message.

1 Like

@chamnabchhoeung, I don’t have an issue at my end:

Could you share with me the _id that is an issue at your end? Maybe I could check the same at my end too.

Dear @Kal_Lam:

Like what I mention, there are some have problem, such as _ID:

I have put validation status as β€œon hold” which there are still error with attachments.

Best regard,
Chamnab

@chamnabchhoeung, so these are the files that has issues:

_id File Name
196982583 Form_αž€αŸ’αžšαžŸαž½αž„αž€αžŸαž·αž€αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžšαž»αž€αŸ’αžαžΆαž”αŸ’αžšαž˜αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αž“αž·αž„-10_38_8.docx
216062658 CAPFISH-Capture AWPB 2020, 2021 & 2022_ne-16_15_49.xlsx
216039521 3. Final Letter to EU (Fisheries) - FiA_110621_FiA inputs-15_0_39.doc
199268800 Proposed 2021 data collecting tool CFi effectiveness assessment 5AUG2021[4]-15_0_31.docx

Are they available when downloading as Media ZIP?

Dear @Kal_Lam:
No, I cannot download and cannot view it. There are not only these ID that I copied for you, but there are also many datapoint are still unable to download it or view it.

Please help.

@chamnabchhoeung, could you also let me know the method (i.e. Enketo or Collect android app) you used to collect your data? That should also be helpful for us to investigate.

Dear @Kal_Lam:

I use the copy link of online and offline method and share it to my project team to make data collection by the link.

We use it for project team using any laptop or smart device

So you mean you use the Enketo aka the web forms to collect your data and not the Collect android app?

Yes, I use the web form only.

Final questions before we investigate:

• Could you also let us know the browser you used while collecting the data and also the tentative date on when the data was collected?

My project team mostly use Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Firefox as the browser to assess the link, and we started collecting data since July 2021 until now. The issue is still happening for current entry.

Best regard,

1 Like