Some records can not be pulled from the CSV while others are pulled

I am having problems with pulling some records that exist in csv. Some records are pulled while others can not be pulled. Can someone help?

Could you kindly explain us more on this so that we could have a closer look at it? Please list out in detail the exact steps you performed so that we could help you troubleshoot.

Hi @Kal_Lam, I have a csv file with background information about beneficiaries with their unique HH identification number. I also have a home visit project with a pull function that picks background information from the csv file. Background information for a beneficiary is pulled using the unique ID which is entered in the home visit tool. My challenge is that some records are pulled while others are not. Forexample district- village details for household codes: KA-01/BI-0004 are pulled while details for KA-01/BI-0005 are not pulled yet both codes exist in the csv.

Could you share with the community your sample xlsform (that holds the pull data function) and the csv file? Maybe the community would be able to help you out.

Hi @Kal_Lam
Please find attached the xls form. homevisit.xlsx (20.2 KB)

Would you mind sharing the CSV file too?

Hope this is a private email.

[CSV File removed by stephanealoo due to presence of identifier information]

Seems like you had used a space in one of the variable names in your csv file that was causing this issue.

Issue: Space present

Image 1

Solution: Removed space

Image 2

Data entry screen as seen in Enketo:

Reference xlsform:

homevisit.xlsx (10.3 KB)

Reference csv file:

beneficiarydetails.csv (9.0 MB)

1 Like

Thanks Kal_lam. I had not seen this email. Problem solved now.

1 Like