"_submitted_by" column is empty after submitting data using kobocollect webpage

blank on submitted by
whereas it contains data when data is submitted via kobocollect android app

Welcome to the community, @ssnorca! But when I look at your case, I don’t see the issue. FYR:

Good Day sir, Thank you so much for the reply. I’ve delete it already sir but let me send another sample data. Kindly check on this, thank you

I have here the screenshot sir, the error occurred when we used the web application instead of the android app version.

@ssnorca, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@ssnorca, this is because you have not checked the Require authentication to see forms and submit data shown in the image below.

Image 1
You should be able to check it as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Additionally, please note that you will be able to see the _submitted_by for the upcoming submissions once configured above.

Thank You so much sir! you’ve saved us a lot of time figuring this out. :smiling_face_with_tear: :innocent: thank you once again :saluting_face:

1 Like

Hint: As far as I know the suggestion from @Kal_Lam will also change the behaviour on the Collect device, i.e. always demand authorisation, and I am not sure if you then wii get the local username (KoBo device setting) or the account name (KoBo server).

1 Like