Area of GPS measurements

Bonjour à tous,
Je voudrais savoir comment peut-on accéder aux superficies des mesures collectées kobotoolbox area ?

En effet, j’ai collecté des données de mesures de surface avec KoBoToolbox area, malheureusement, lorsque je télécharge le fichier XLS, les superficies des surfaces collectés n’apparaissent pas. Aussi, ne sont-elles visibles sur kobotoolbox.

Merci d’avance pour votre réponse

Welcome to the community, @karimp54! Have you tried the approach discussed in our previous post? It should help you solve your issue:

This one too:

Merci pour votre aide !
J’ai encore besoin de votre précieuse aide.
En effet, je voudrais savoir comment exporter les polygones GPS sur kobotoolbox ?

Have you gone through our support article Exporting and Downloading Your Data? It should guide you how to download your data KML format.

1 Like

Hello sir,
Sorry for the inconvenience !
The formula you have calculated for me is the GPS points in square meters. I would like a formula to calculate square meter in hectare to have the area of ​​the surface mapped.

So I could know the mapped area after taking polygon.

Thanks in advance for help!

Hi,
You can always add an additional calculate question that does the conversion of one metric to another using common references for area e.g 1 square meter is equal to 0.0001 hectares. In that calculate question you simply multiply the results by 0.0001 hectares. I suggest you try this and see if solves your issue.
Stephane

1 Like