The option “create new report” is in grey

Hello,

I have the same issue. The option “create new report” is in grey.
Best regards,
Folly

Welcome to the community, @ekfolly! Could you also share a screenshot of your issue please? The screenshot should help us understand your issue pictorially. In addition, please also let us know the server you are using.

Thank you @Kal_Lam .
I am using the Humanitarian Server (OCHA).
Please find attached the screenshot.

@ekfolly, maybe this support article Viewing and Creating Custom Reports should help you understand using custom reports in KoboToolbox.

Thank you.
But my problem is not resolved.
Because when I click on " Create New report", nothing happens.
Best.

@ekfolly, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@ekfolly, when clicking the Create New Report, I didn’t have any issues. FYR:

I tried this on Chrome. Could you try this out on a different (updated) modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc?

Hello my dear.
Thank you for the help but I am still with the same problem.
I have updated Chrome, Edge and Firefox. I have done a new test. It is a same issue.
please see below the version of my Chrome

Best

@ekfolly, maybe try it in a different PC to see how it behaves?

@Kal_Lam, I will do and let you know. Thank you

1 Like

@ekfolly, when trying out on a different PC, please try to use a PC that also has a different OS. I tested this with Windows OS.

@Kal_Lam. I work only with Windows OS.

1 Like

@ekfolly, it’s still fine. Let’s see what happens when you try to access it through another PC.

@Kal_Lam . it works very well on another computer.
thank you !

1 Like

@ekfolly, :clap: :heart: :partying_face: