Transfer Projects from Project (legacy) interface to KPI(Form builder UI)

Dear All,
I already have some project in the legacy interface and there is a lot of data in the projects, by coming new platform how I can to deploy the existing project to the new interface with its data?
Thank you.
Wahidi

Welcome to the community @wahidi! We encourage users to use the KPI (form builder UI) instead of the Projects (legacy). Please be informed that the KPI has more features then the Projects (legacy) and you may also be informed that KoBoToolbox should soon be removing some features from the Projects (legacy).

Sure, As I you said I already have some projects in the Project (Legacy) interface which have some data how I could transfer/migrate those projects with its data from Project (Legacy) interface to KPI?

For this, kindly please provide us the following details through a private message and we shall sync your Projects (legacy) data with the KPI:

• Username
  • Server

You could send us a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

I am not able to send you a private message, the system give me below message

@wahidi, you should now be able to send me a private message. Please refresh your browser if you still see the error message.

@wahidi, kindly please be informed that your data from KC has been synced with KPI.

Thanks you very much J

image001.jpg

1 Like