Unable to deploy a survey project

I have similar issue… I tried alot but I am expecting two errors. While generating preview, I am getting “There does not seem to be a allow_choice_duplicates column header defined in your settings sheet. You must have set allow_choice_duplicates setting in your settings sheet to have duplicate choice list names in your choices sheet” this message whereas while deploying, I am getting "your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors:

Expecting value: line 2 column 1 (char 1)" this error
Please help

Welcome to the community @veenamelwani! Would you mind check your xlsform through this online validator? It should help you identify the syntax error that is within your xlsform. If you are however not able to identify your issue please feel free to share it with the community.

Thank you sir for your response
I tried to validate the excel and received this message
"Error: ODK Validate Errors:

Hi @veenamelwani
Could you please send the XLS form so that we look at it?
Stephane

Good morning
Thank you for responding
Please find attached excel

aGD7JTQMrcPFHnF3kV2Juc.xlsx (26.1 KB)

Hi @veenamelwani,

Seems like you are using the wrong constraint code under the constraint column. Please note that 1 to 500 words is not a valid constraint code that supports with an xlsform. I copied the same to your label for that particular question and i could smoothly upload your xlsform without any issue:

Reference edited xlsform:

aGD7JTQMrcPFHnF3kV2Juc.xlsx (32.9 KB)

1 Like

Thank you very much sir😊

1 Like